No announcement yet.

Cue spec's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems funny why the big interest in what spec cue the pros use, its not like its gonna make a difference to your game whether you have exactly the same cue or not. Thing is even most pros don't actually specify a certain exact spec when looking for a new cue so whether a cue has a 9mm tip or 9.5mm or weighs 17.5oz or 18.2oz or is 1/2 inch bigger or smaller than their last cue you just adjust to the size accordingly.

Also I can't believe anyone has any list of exact spec of all the players and anyone that claims to couldn't prove it anyway and is probably speaking out of their arris!

Comment

Hi there,
      Mr O'sullivan's cue, is over 58 inches long & although he has new cues all the time, they are all made to the same spec's. He then has a choice of a handful of cues which he tries out, & then makes a decision on which one's he takes away with him, this is based on feel/balance & how flexable/stiff they are, the rest are rejected.

Just one thing though, I seem to remember, Graeme Dott won the 2006 world championchip with a Cue Craft cue , 55/56inch cue length...& he's 5ft 9in tall.
      don't miss!

Comment

cue?

dose any body know anythink about the stanly of london cues being sold on ebay at the moement

Comment

Originally Posted by hippycent View Post
          dose any body know anythink about the stanly of london cues being sold on ebay at the moement
          link please.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by kevy62 View Post
            Hi there,
            Mr O'sullivan's cue, is over 58 inches long & although he has new cues all the time, they are all made to the same spec's. He then has a choice of a handful of cues which he tries out, & then makes a decision on which one's he takes away with him, this is based on feel/balance & how flexable/stiff they are, the rest are rejected.

Just one thing though, I seem to remember, Graeme Dott won the 2006 world championchip with a Cue Craft cue , 55/56inch cue length...& he's 5ft 9in tall.
            pretty sure dotts cue came from andy gibbs.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

possibly .... or was that the one he snapped into pieces?
              don't miss!

Comment

I know that both Ronnie and Graeme Dott are using Hunt & Osborne cue's. Maybe they will be able to help you with specifications .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yeah ask the company of the make because the internet is hardly a reliable source to find out stuff like that, most people just put crap on the net that know gullable people will believe.
                  Dark side of the moon

Comment

Can anyone tell me what lenght of cue SH won all his titles with and has he had all his replicas made to that lenght or has he experimented :snooker:

Comment

Yea, any update on cue lengths of the pros pls?

Comment

Working...
                      X