hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys

Hi guys my name is leonard and i am from Montreal Quebec Canada and i love snooker. back in the old days we used to watch snooker on TSN the Canadian Sports Channel however it has been a number of years that they do not broadcast snooker here in Canada. My dream one day is to go to England to watch the World Snooker Championships next year. Leonard from Canada

Hello Leonard and welcome!

Great to see a fellow Canadian on the board!

It is pretty quiet here on evenings and weekends, so feel free to read the posts, post a comment or ask a question.

Hope to see you around.

Curtis

Comment

hi curtis i was just looking on the internet and found out about this great website involving snooker. this is a great site for snooker and valuable information about this great game of snooker. My friend Alain Robidoux who now works in a snooker room In Montreal Quebec runs local tournaments of snooker which starts in Sept and ends in MAY, CHEERS. Leonard

Comment

Well, Alain can join here and promote his tournaments if he likes...

Comment

Welcome
          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Working...
          X