Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Hendry the 8th

Hi, nice place you have here.

I am a huge Stephen Hendry fan and I have been since 1987. I think that it is amazing that he has managed to get back to the top of the world rankings after an eight year absence.

I can't wait for the new season to begin, it's going to be fascinating to see how Graeme Dott does in his first season as World Champion and it will be interesting to see if Hendry can win some silverware and hang on to the top spot.

Hi, welcome.
    This really is a nice place and even keeps getting better.
    Your name sounds familiar from the BBC board

Comment

Hi Hendry the Eighth. I'm pleased you still believe Stephen will win his eighth title. Let's hope he doesn't put us through the mill quite as much next season!
      Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Welcome Ht8 !

Hope you enjoy our board - lots to read, so get started

Curtis

Comment

Originally Posted by Hendry the 8th
          Hi, nice place you have here.

I am a huge Stephen Hendry fan and I have been since 1987. I think that it is amazing that he has managed to get back to the top of the world rankings after an eight year absence.

I can't wait for the new season to begin, it's going to be fascinating to see how Graeme Dott does in his first season as World Champion and it will be interesting to see if Hendry can win some silverware and hang on to the top spot.

"hallo dair" fellow Hendo fan.

Comment

Welcome
            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Working...
            X