Ronnie or John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie or John

Anybody knows if Ronnie or John won this morning?
    Thanks.
    Caroline

John won 3-0 :snooker:
    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

thanks

Thanks Cue1. I was dying of curiosity. It seems that here from work I can`t find anything on any sites that could let me know. Thanks and greetings from Canada.
      Caroline

Comment

You're very welcome

It's usually easier to find info on TSF but the home page is under some sort of maintenance so a bit "unfriendly" at the moment

You could find more info on the Championship League on Global Snooker website ---> http://global-snooker.com/championsh...10-group-2.asp :snooker:
        Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
        Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Thanks again - will look into it.

Thanks again Cue1. Being a snooker fan from Canada is hard work as it not the most popular thing here. I love it though and was happy to find this site. Thanks. Caroline

Comment

kaktus:

What part of Canada are you in?

I can give you references to get DVDs of all the televised tournaments if you like watching snooker (sometimes it's inconvenient to do it at work or else IT jumps all over you for using up their bandwidth). This way you can watch them at home on your big screen and in hi-def too for most of them.

Also, the Canadian website is snookerline.com for all the snooker news plus he has the BBC snooker news right on his home page. If you happen to be in Ontario you can watch the tournaments live and this site will have the schedules and maps to the locations.

Don't look for a quick answer from me though as I'm taking off for Britain tomorrow for 3 weeks and won't have my computer with me

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
              kaktus:

I can give you references to get DVDs of all the televised tournaments if you like watching snooker (sometimes it's inconvenient to do it at work or else IT jumps all over you for using up their bandwidth). This way you can watch them at home on your big screen and in hi-def too for most of them.

Also, the Canadian website is snookerline.com for all the snooker news plus he has the BBC snooker news right on his home page. If you happen to be in Ontario you can watch the tournaments live and this site will have the schedules and maps to the locations.

Don't look for a quick answer from me though as I'm taking off for Britain tomorrow for 3 weeks and won't have my computer with me

Terry
              I hope everything goes ok and you have a great trip to the uk terry
              and i hopeyou have no probs cos britain is nearly at a standstill at the moment... it's gonna be as cold as the arctic overnight here... airports have been cancelling loads of flights, i do hope everything goes ok and you get here without too much of a delay... bit of snow and the country just cant cope...

Take care and have a goodun...:snooker:

Comment

Apparently the flights are arriving at Heathrow just fine (according to Air Canada website) and then it's the train into London and then the train to Cardiff and Llanelli, so I should be OK.

The train may be a little late to Cardiff, but there's no snow on the ground in South Wales and they're forecasting +2C for a high in Llanelli. But it will be just 0C in London so they will have some snow still on the ground, but the trains going west should be OK.

Terry
                Terry Davidson

Comment

Apparently the flights are arriving at Heathrow just fine (according to Air Canada website) and then it's the train into London and then the train to Cardiff and Llanelli, so I should be OK.

The train may be a little late to Cardiff, but there's no snow on the ground in South Wales and they're forecasting +2C for a high in Llanelli. But it will be just 0C in London so they will have some snow still on the ground, but the trains going west should be OK.

Terry
                  I'm glad it looks all to be in good shape travel wise... good news. but i can confirm theres defo snow on the ground in south wales fella, you'll be passing right by me more or less i'm near cardiff... give me a shout if ya fancy a frame...

Enjoy your stay in the valley's my friend...

Comment

Ronnie made 700 GBP being the last in his group I believe.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

But remember, I'M CANADIAN!!!

If it ain't 3ft of snow then it ain't worth talking aboot (although I will admit Britain has more snow down than we do here in Alma however our high today was -6C and tomorrow it's -10C with a low of -17C.)

I hope the trains are running fairly good into Cardiff and then on to Llanelli as I only have a short time Saturday to hook up with Terry before he's off to London to commentate on the Masters. I haven't seen him in years.

My biggest problem has been what the hell to pack! I am bringing a pair of boots and an anorak and some warm tops as I hear the cold snap is going to last at least another week or so. But I remember seeing palm trees in South Wales...what happened?

Terry
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

You'll be fine with boots and an anorak bud...

Palm tree's in South wales, that made me laugh...lol..

Temps are said to fall to -20 in some parts of the uk tonight, and maybe more snow on sunday, it's going to be a a giant ice rink here if that's the case, they have been rationing the gritters (salt) to a small number of so called higher risk areas here, and only a handful of areas today have been gritted so some parts tomorrow could be quite nasty if temps do drop as much as they say... we cant cope and run out of gritt in a few days, it's ridiculous...

If you have no probs getting to london i'm sure you'll be fine getting to cardiff/llanelli to meet terry...

Comment

Cardiff weather for saturday is -1 so nowt compared to the temps you have at the mo...

The fuss they make over a bit of snow here...lol.
                          Have a look at a uk news channel and have alook what a fuss is being made of 10"-12" of snow we had...

It will be like a walk in the park for ya terry, pack shorts and t-shirts, it's gonna be mild here compared to temps you got there at the mo...:snooker:

Comment

kaktus:

Terry
                            HI Terry wish i was going to Britain to watch the Masters which starts this weekend. Have a safe trip to England cheers your friend Leonard from Montreal Quebec Canada

Comment

Leonard:

I wish I was going to the Masters too, but I will be taking senior coaching training from Wayne Griffiths while it's on. It was Terry G I was talking about meeting (in case the 2 x Terry confused anyone)

Terry D
                              Terry Davidson

Comment

Working...
                              X