Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Been a massive snooker fan pretty much all my life. Had the internet for nearly 12 years now, and suddenly this morning after 12 years I thought "I wonder if anyone else is talking about snooker online?" lol

So here I am! Nice to see a Snooker forum online and I'm looking forward to getting invloved in some of the discussions soon.

Hi Morski...

Welcome Aboard..
    Share with us your snooker experience and cues..

Comment

Welcome to the forum, need any questions, ask right away!
      Dark side of the moon

Comment

Hi and thanks for the welcomes.

My snooker experience over the last 5 years hasn't been a lot to be honest as i run my own business now and don't find the time I'd like to these days.
        When i did play, i used to play at my local snooker club most weekends, just for fun more than anything, I've never been the best player on the face of the earth my highest ever break was 48, which to be honest was more of a fluke than anything.

The cue i used to use when i played was a Peradon 2 piece, will have to dig it out of the spare room and confirm which model it is when I've got the time. It came to me via a car boot sale where i picked it up in perfect condition in a case for £15, which i remember at the time thinking was a bargain.

Comment

As long as you're still hitting them balls every now and then don't worry you just can't beat that feeling... haha.
          Dark side of the moon

Comment

Working...
          X