Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

New to the forum. Looks like a great place to get advice on a new cue
    Getting back into the beautiful game after many years in the wilderness! (without a cue!)

Hello and welcome to the forum mate.

Hope you find the new cue you are after, the cues will be alot different from many years ago I bet you! .
    Dark side of the moon

Comment

Hi.. Welcome aboard...
      There are few cue makers here.. They can surely help you with that..

Cheers..

Comment

Not that old!! lol
        but havent played for about 5 years. Had a trevor white before about 9-10 years ago and looking for the same again just waiting for his reply as the snow put a stop to are meeting last week!!!
        Prices have gone up considerably but the cue was flawless so worth the investment

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome aboard , where abouts u from mate

Comment

Cardiff for last 8 years, Carmarthen originally

Comment

Im up in porth , same as you have,nt picked a cue up for five years and looking for a new one

Comment

Well im not looking anywhere else as i know how good my last TW played. Just wonderring what spec to have?
                  Last cue was stolen (someone who obviously new the value of a TW) which is why i gave up!

Comment

I hope you get used to ur new one and nobody takes a fancy to it again . I may Pm Trev and get a quote for plain ebony butt .

Comment

Am actually meeting him later to place my order and will ask him for you. Will post it here tonight.
                      Still trying to justify paying around £300 extra for a multi splice!!

Comment

Thats a lot of dosh for some fancy trimmings . Nice to have a nice looking cue but more important is how it plays . cheers for asking appreciated

Comment

Working...
                        X