Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Just started playing snooker again after 10 years out - used to play in the local league back in the eighties - just a distant memory now!

Looking to buy a new cue as soon as possible and was hoping for some advice from people who know. Only want to spend up to about £150 and wondered what would be my best options?

Any ideas would be much appreciated?

Hi - welcome to TSF - in that price range a lot of people praise Mastercraft, you can choose your own length, weight, tip size etc at no extra cost. Or search ebay for second hand higher quality cues ?

http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/10....php?p=2&pno=0

No doubt others will be along with other options for you - cheers

Also Welsh pool Trading make decent cues http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Welsh-...__W0QQ_armrsZ1
    3 on there at moment look ok
    Last edited by jrc750; 21 January 2010, 02:16 PM. Reason: extra info added

Comment

Hi welcome ,im in the same boat as you and after scouring through the posts it seems that Craftsman , Mastercraft , mastercue , mw shark , omin seem the best value for that kind of money . If youre after a case aswell then maximumbreak.com have offers on at the moment .

maximumbreak-billiards.com/snooker_store/categ
      Last edited by hotpot; 21 January 2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

New Cue

Thanks guys for you help

Have looked at a few of these options, and will now check the rest - cheers.

Does anyone know anything about Cheshire billiards? They have a couple of cues on there for @£100 which look OK.

Comment

I think they are peardon cues , if so i believe there are a fer write ups about them on here but I have,nt read them so cant comment

Comment

Originally Posted by luneski View Post
            ..... They have a couple of cues on there for @£100 which look OK.
            Going by the name of one of the cues "Black Widow" - i think they are made by a company called "Geordie Pool of England" not seen any in the flesh, but that one looks like a nice cue.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoy it.
              Dark side of the moon

Comment

Working...
              X