the bug returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the bug returns

Hi there everyone I would just like to introduce myself as this is my first of many posts hopefully, i have read some posts before joining such a fantastic site, the information available is endless, for so many snooker enthusists to part with their knowledge is fantastic. I have been bitten by the snooker bug again played alot in my teens and early twenties then had a sabatical but i have been re introduced to the game by my father in law. The cue i used all those years ago was an old two piece jimmy white cue with a wooden screw joint i have since lost that cue and have decided to reinvest in a new one. I am currently contimplating a peredon 3/4 2 piece joe davis 18.5oz with a 9.75tip, has any member currently got one or has anyone got experience of these cues, i will be purchasing over the net so any input would be greatly appreciated, cant get any consistency with house cues every time i go up i get a different one, thanks alot people:snooker:

Welcome to the forum mate . I,ve never used a peardon so dont know but I think there are members here who use them . Hopefully someone can comment on them . I know a lot of members recommend Craftsman , Mastercraft , Mastercue , omin , by all accounts they are all good value for the price .

Comment

:snooker:Thanks hotpot

Comment

I,m after a cue mysely but cant decide what to go for . I,ll probably go with craftsman or mastercraft both seem nice cues , made in th uk and can have them to made to the specs you want ata reasonable price . Saying that theres been good reviews on th mw shark cue , around £160 you,ve got a cue from one of the best cuemakers around .

Comment

cheers hotpot had a look on mikes site some beautifull cues but cant order anything at the moment the site shop is down for maintenance so will have to wait

Comment

Working...
          X