Welcome the TSF mate

Comment

Originally Posted by gamradek View Post
      Hi everyone,

I'm a great snooker fan from Poland.

Why do I love this game ?

Because pockets never forgive you a bad shot
      WELCOME GAMRADEK!
      Q: Did you mean "Because photo editors never forgive you a bad shot" ?

SNAP!

=o(

Noel

Comment

Welcome to the forum.. How is the cue sports scene in Poland? Would be interested to know as I have played snooker in Belgium & Holland, and some pool in Germany... Only thing I know about Poland cue sports is that there's a company in Warsaw that manufactures tables for home - slate bed pool diners I seem to remember. Is there a snooker league scene? And is pool played in the bars? Excuse my ignorance, but never had the chance to visit your country... Enjoy TSF...

Comment

Welcome to the forum pal.
          Dark side of the moon

Comment

Well...the scene is not as strong as it should be. Especially snooker scene is young and less popular than pool. I live in Lodz. It is the biggest city after Warsaw and I must train on not very good tables. They are dirty in some places. But I don't have any other possiblity. There was a very good club where were a few snooker tables. Quality and atmosphere there were great. But they moved twice in last two years. Now they dissapeared again and I don't know if they will come back. Where I play know there are only two tables. Cues are not very good quality, one piece chinese machine spliced. What is weird in Poland snooker is much more popular outside big cities. Best clubs place in rather small cities unfortunately ;\. But the level among yound players is better year by year. On the other hand, pool tables are very popular in Polish bars. When I played regular in 8-pool, I played with my friends in our favourite pub where tables were good quality of course with our own cues. Pool players play on a quite good level. They attack european and world tournaments with different luck :> In general I wait for a good snooker club in Lodz to train with my new cue which I'm still looking for

Comment

Welcome and best of luck at finding a good snooker club which I am sure will soon open just round the corner!
              Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
              Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Working...
              X