Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of the Black.... and Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink....etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the Black.... and Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink....etc..

Hello,

My names Steve, I'm 21 and currently at University in Hull. I used to play snooker and pool from the age of 11-15 and got pretty good (break of 42 at the age of 11) then I started getting 'cool' and quit playing til now. I've been going down to the local rileys and playing with my friends.

I'd love to get back into it properly and maybe compete again. I used to have a cue but I don't know where it is now. I will be off to get one next week.

Anyone around the East Yorkshire area to play with? Or know anyone to start competing with?

Happy potting to everyone and hope to have a chat soon...

Steve

:snooker:

welcome.
    Where will you be off to get a cue next week? I hope you don't mean off to argos
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Of course not!

I'm not sure just yet. When I got my last cue i bought it second hand, sanded it down so it was smoother attached a new tip, rounded it off and it was a dream to play with. I'll have a look on the internet. I've not got the biggest budget in the world so i shall see.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally Posted by Magicsteve View Post
        then I started getting 'cool' and quit playing til now. I've been going down to the local rileys and playing with my friends.
        what doesent being cool and snooker go together or more likely instead of trying to convert others to snooker you became a follower.

over the years and going back to the 80s ive come across a lot of snooker fans that never owned up to it because it wasn't cool but in the privacy of their own house they watch it alright and loved it.

Comment

Working...
        X