Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonjour!

Hi all,

Just joined this site to chat to fellow snooker enthusiasts, find out about snooker tournaments and generally get some snooker tips.

I have generally always played 8ball pool and only dabbled a little in snooker but i am seriously giving snooker more pratice time now.
    Had my highest break on friday of 79 and a few months back had my highest match break of 73 so the practice must be paying off lol!

Looking forward to the forums and speak soon

Bonjour to you to Mosconi and welcome to the Forum. There's a thread going on Snooker V Pool that you might want to contribute to. Use the search facility to find it. Are you using the same cue for both games?

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
      Bonjour to you to Mosconi and welcome to the Forum. There's a thread going on Snooker V Pool that you might want to contribute to. Use the search facility to find it. Are you using the same cue for both games?
      Hi thanks for the welcome.
      Yeah i'll go and have a look, cheers!

My pool cue had too small a tip so i had a new Peradon cue made with a 9.5mm tip and it needed to be longer.

Comment

Welcome to TsF mate..

Comment

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here.
          Dark side of the moon

Comment

Welcome!
            According to your nick name you like pool?
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by missneworleans View Post
              Welcome!
              According to your nick name you like pool?
              Thanks for all the welcome messages and i do like pool but just chose that username as its what i use on all the poker sites i play on so kept that one...snooker is far and away the best cue sport

Comment

Working...
              X