Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I'm new to thesnookerforum.com

Hi all, I'm brand new to this forum.

I decided to join because I love snooker. My favourite player is the master himself, O'Sullivan.

I'm only 13 years old, I have a 6 foot x 3 foot snooker table at home in my garage and I play with a 2 piece Riley cue. A wonderful bit of wood

Currently me and my mate are playing a whopping championship game, and I'm winning it 175 frames to 101 and I don't plan to be stopping soon

Welcome googlefrogger / googlefooger

Enjoy the site!

- Curtis

Comment

Hello Googlefooger,
      Welcome to the forum!

PS:Curtis its "googlefooger" and not "googlefrogger".
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welcome
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Lol, you can call me googlefrogger if you want.....

What's your highest break guys? Mine's only 36.....but it's not bad for a thirteen year old....lol

Comment

There's a high break board here somewhere. Add your 39 to it and it may inspire you to get better and beat it.
            Welcome
            :snooker:

Comment

Yeah next barrier is the forty mark and then the half century.....here I come

Comment

Working...
              X