Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, joined today, first time ever contributed to forum, used to read BBC alot.
    Lifelong snooker fan, like stats!

Hi and welcome LJW.

There's plenty stats here for you, thanks to Statman
    Mon the Rocket

Comment

welcome ljw!

Enjoy the site

Curtis

Comment

Welcome Ljw.
        I am sure you are gonna like it around here.
        Have fun.
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welcome
          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Originally Posted by ljw112
            Morning, joined today, first time ever contributed to forum, used to read BBC alot.
            Lifelong snooker fan, like stats!
            Hi this is my first post as well and I really like stats!

Comment

I think I know who statman may be from the BBC forum?! Understand he has a book out, defo want 1 + wondered if anyone knows if the "The CUESPORT Book of Professional Snooker" has been updated. I have the 1st year (2003-2004). Any other books I should know about?

Thanks for warm welcome and replies in advance.
              Lee

Comment

I understand that the CueSport book is not going to be updated.

According to a source fairly close to me, it ran at a loss and the amount of work that went into it was not worth the recompense it achieved.

It is a great piece to work from though.

It is not without its errors – as is only to be expected of such a huge work. He (as I do) did put in his book that he is pleased to hear of any mistakes – so I wrote and did not receive a reply. It was then that I expected that it would not be furthered, later backed up by my source.

Comment

Thanks,
                  how do I obtain your book (s)? Have you ever taken a look at atptour.com or pgatour.com? Would be great to have a similar snooker website.
                  Lee

Comment

Working...
                  X