Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to say hello to you all :-)

Hello,
    I have just found this forum and it looks really nice to me :-)
    And if someone would be interested why I was looking for forum like this it is because I really love this game. Unfortunelly, I was not born in UK, so that I got hooked in snooker is really luck, I suddenly switched programm and then I saw it. I was about mine 14 or so and just after few minutes I spent on really watching it I started being interested in. After that I started watching it ocassionally at first then more and more often .... and first match I remember certainly I have been watching (I think one of O´Sullivan´s match was the one I really had watched seriously) is world cup final between Ebdon and Dott, but I certainly was looking each match I could at that time, just was not at game so much to know players etc. so I can´t remember who played who :-). So that is the match that took me a lot into.
    But what definitelly took me into the game was a bit strange - death of Paul Hunter (R. I. P.). After this, I started watching every tournament that has been broadcasted since (on eurosport).
    Since that I am more and more getting to love with this game, trying to started play by myself a bit also (not so many possibilities to play in my country unfortunately - I want to start play a bit more seriously anyway .... not just on few ocassions I have done to date :-)). Well that´s enough why I love game and so, only what remains is to name my favorite player and it has to be Mark J. Williams (not because his CO 2010 win). I really love his of style game, that is one reason, second one he is left-handed and third, he is from Wales - I have a bit weakness in Wales, I have to pick as my second favourite Matthew Stevens.

And there is something about me expect my snooker obession :-)
    My name is Pavel (Paul) and I am 19. I am from Czech Republic. There is just one more thing I enjoy more than snooker and that is also being of British origin .... and it is the music group IRON MAIDEN (I hope some of you know it). I am listening only to this one for more than 7 years - I am IMFC member (few exceptions a day of course), and I quite sure, Iron Maiden and Snooker will stay in very high positions in my list of priorities in my future live :-).

P. S.: sorry for my english, I am not a native speaker :-)

Welcome Paul!
    You're in the right place. Enjoy the forum as we do.
    2010 China Open number of centuries prediction contest winner!
    2010 China Open Final prediction contest winner!
    2011 Welsh Open fantasy game winner!

Comment

welcome the forums i didnt read ur wall of text lol enjouy urself xxx
      tha what!

Comment

Welcome welcome mate

Comment

你好~欢迎呀~
          Welcome~

Comment

My favorite player is Mark J. Williams too~

Comment