Hey Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone!

Hello everyone, I thought i would introduce myself.

My name is Darren Reeder. I am 15 years old from England. I am currently in year 11 in school and i am doing my exams for GCSE in june time. I have loved snooker since i could remember (i made a pillow in school in year 7 of snooker and i still have it, so its been at least 4 years ive enjoyed professional snooker).

I got my old snooker table out once the world championship started and I've decided to get into playing snooker a bit more. I love playing in the snooker club when i go on holiday to hemsby but that is the only time I've really played snooker.

I only thought i would join this forum now instead of a few years back is because I'd like to get involved more with playing snooker and stuff like that. now i am getting older i will eventually start to be able to go to snooker clubs near where i live so i can play properly.

The players i support most is people such as Steve Davis, Stephen Hendry, Jimmy White, Niel Robertson, Shaun Murphy, John Higgins and there is so many other players...in fact...I love all players of the game, i cant pick just one. Paul Hunter has got to be the most legendary player in my mind because he unfortunately died as i started getting into snooker roughly and i haven't been alive during the older days to see the legends...

So, if you managed to read all of this...thanks for reading and hey!

(P.S. Amazing comeback for Neil Robertson today , Martin Goulds (i think that how you spell) played amazing in the first two sessions, but Neil managed to bring himself back..both played immensely)
    Name/Age: Darren Reeder, 16 (27th june 1994)

Hi Darren, nice first post and you picked some great players there to support. Shame about Paul Hunter I agree, he was legend.
    Nice to see you are taking back up the best sport in the world again and welcome to the forum.

:snooker:

Comment

WElcome to TSF

Comment

Welcome to forum Darren!
        My deep screw shot
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Welcome along mate

Comment

Welcome to the forum mucka , nice intro .

Comment

Welcome to TSF:snooker:
              :snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X