Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Been A While!

Hi all!

Its been a while since I was last on here (Nov '08 by all accounts!) due to lack of internet at work (and my computer going to the great processor in the sky) but now I've got access again I thought it worth saying hi again (especially to those old timers, Statman, Cyril, April Madness, Monique etc)! I see this place has grown hundredfold since the early days (hope I dont get lost!). Will try visit by more often!

In the meantime, nice to be back!

Dan (Ginger Freak)

It has been awhile indeed Dan, welcome back. You must have a ton of emails from us in your inbox by now

Comment

Hi Ferret!

I probably have got loads of emails but my old addy is no longer active so cant get to them anyway! Have I missed anything important (aside from the chance to finish near the bottom of a prediction league again!) Any major changes?

Comment

oh let me see 18 months um an extra 8,000 members give or take a few.

A great number of changes to the forum

You can use your forum username and password to access David Hendon's podcast website - Http://podcast.snookerscene.co.uk <-- more site with this type of access to be added soon.

We have a Snooker Network! where we have joined up with other Snooker forums to share information like www.TheSnookerGym.com - See The Snooker Network section for more info on that one.

Check out the Announcements section for more details info.

Comment

welcome back!!

Comment

Working...
          X