Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Got the bug again after accompanying a friend to John Parris' workshop.....and ordering one of his cues. And what a cue it is, it makes me smile every time I take it from the case.

Would happily play all day every day if I could and oddly, looks at the white ball when I strike the ball.

Nice one mate. What cue did you get??

Comment

Trying not to sound like I'm wearing my best anorak it's a Traditional, 58ins long with a 9.5 mm tip. I used to hear on the telly how amazing a feat was for Ronnie to win tournaments with a new cue and now I know why. Straight shots were more or less the same but jesus, when I applied what I thought was the merest bit of side, the white ball would react like I was playing a masse. Saying that, going from John Parris to John Parris cue must be easier.

Anybody got any ideas how to get people playing snooker again? Nobody plays at my local Rileys, the standard is pretty terrible. I think most of the talent now plays golf

Comment

Which Rileys do you play at?

Comment

Bristol

Only 5 tables left in there now, down from 12

Comment

Ok. I play at Southfields, where there is also just 5 tables. I thought if we played at the same venue we could have a game.

Comment

I would have but South London is a tad too far away....

Comment

Working...
              X