X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Russia

Hi! I'm from Russia, Ekaterinburg.

Welcome to the forums
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Hi and a warm welcome from sunny Scotland

(actually it's cloudy and windy today)

Mon the Rocket

Comment

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

I used to know hello in Russian, I seem to remember it was one of the hardest to pronounce hello's I'd ever seen . Zdradsviche is it, am I close? I do remember dosvidanya but that wouldn't be very friendly .

Anyway, hello and welcome urfin. Do you play snooker or are you more of a watcher?

Comment

Welcome urfin,

What's the weather like where you are today?

Sunny but cool here (high of 15C today)

Comment

Hello, and welcome
              Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi. Today is fine, 10C. Yesterday it was cold and rainy, 2C

Comment

Originally Posted by Robert602
                  I used to know hello in Russian, I seem to remember it was one of the hardest to pronounce hello's I'd ever seen . Zdradsviche is it, am I close? I do remember dosvidanya but that wouldn't be very friendly .

Anyway, hello and welcome urfin. Do you play snooker or are you more of a watcher?
                  I play for 2 years. Amateur. One time per week with my friends. Now i've got snooker table at home and hope to play more often.

Comment

Welcome urfin

Comment

Originally Posted by Robert602
                      . Zdradsviche is it, am I close?
                      Zdravstvuite, actially. But u may say "Privet" or more informal "Zdarova". Also "Dobriy den" which means "Good day"

Comment

Xi!

Ну так, привет!!! Hi from russia to you too! - I mean. Now i can write russian! I wonder if it`s allowed. I know english, but not that much yet and I`m tied to search my dictionary up&down from А to Я

U have a snooker table!! at home!! What do u do? I mean if (!!!) i place a snooker table at my place i can only sleep rigth on it... or under it!

Comment

Hi, anka. I dont live in this home yet, it is not finished. But table on it's place. I havn't got much time to play snooker, unfortunately.

Comment

oh,well, I personally don`t have much anything to play. So i don`t play. but i don`t miss snooker matches on TV:-j and I hope some day...

Comment

European Under-19 Championship

And did u know that European Under-19 Championship, an amateur tournament took place in Ekaterinburg last year. Didn`t u miss it? is it really possible to go to an international snooker tournament in our country just like that???? what do u know about that. Urfin!!колись!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X