hi guys, essex man here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys, essex man here

hi guys i thought i would join 2 c if any1 can help me with my snooker!! used 2 b an average player but cant seem 2 do it any more ;0C. can any1 tell me why my arm keeps kicking out so i always cue across?? thanks ;0D

Hi fella, welcome to the forum...

Lots of hints/tips, routines, etc in the coaching part of the forum that will help your game have a little dig about and you will find loads of good advice...................:snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF !! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF Dal and look up for starters anything by Terry Davidson as he is very knowledgable.

Eric
        You never really learn to swear until you miss an easy shot halfway through a break.:snooker:

Comment

Welcome to the forum dalmc.
          :snooker:

Comment

welcome

Comment

dalmc:

Easy-peasy. Keep your grip nice and loose. Move the butt of the cue more towards your fingertips which will forced you to COCK YOUR WRIST so that you have 2 or 3 'wrinkles' at the wrist joint with the forearm. The angle between the forearm and back of palm should be approx 40-60 degrees and in the address position the back inside of the palm should be just lightly resting on the butt of the cue.

The wrist should be cocked sufficiently so that the butt of the cue is DIRECTLY UNDER the long forearm bone.

Next point...straighten out your bridge arm to where it is as straight as possible without intoducing any discomfort BUT REMEMBER if you used a bent forearm before then you must back the grip hand up on the butt of the cue to keep the forearm exactly vertical in the address position. The purpose of the straight bridge arm is to get the left armpit as low as possible which raised the right shoulder/armpit up as high as possible.

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

appriecate the info terry gonna go n try it on a line up. ;0D thankyou

Comment

Working...
                X