Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TSF

Hello all, just a quick introduction.

I've been playing snooker for twenty two years, since the age of twelve when I joined the social club my dad played at.
    A year later I joined one of the several teams based at the club and played in the local league for a couple of years, which was a great experience and taught me a lot about how to conduct oneself around the baize.

Twenty years later and I no longer live in the same area, so I am now playing at one of these umpteen table clubs - noisy, but at least there's no queue for a table.

My highest break is eighty six, which I haven't come anywhere near beating for years, In fact my last break over fifty was about seven years ago.

I just enjoy a few leisurely frames at the weekend with a few beers nowadays, though the competitive spirit is still strong, the club I play at, despite having seventeen tables and hundreds of members, has never made any effort to organise a members tournament in all the time I have been a member, it's a disgrace frankly.

Well that's my snooker pedigree, I should probably post something else about myself but this has already spilled into two chapters.

Thanks for having me.

Hi and welcome Vic

Nice intro and cool avaatar!!
    Mon the Rocket

Comment

Hello, and welcome Vic
      Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome Vic,
        Enjoy youself here!!
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Originally Posted by Vic
          I just enjoy a few leisurely frames at the weekend with a few beers nowadays, though the competitive spirit is still strong.
          Imagine the competitive spirit if you played real people rather than beers...

Seriously, welcome, and most importantly, enjoy your snooker!

Comment

Hi Vic welcome aboard

Comment

Hello, welcome

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman
                Imagine the competitive spirit if you played real people rather than beers...
                The beers won again tonight but at least the form was good, and that's what counts.
                Thanks for the welcome chaps.

Comment

Hello and welcome. Hope you stick around

Comment

Working...
                  X