Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Firstly I apologise if this is in the wrong place!

Its almost 4am and i am in front of my computer (obviously) cleaning my cue. Reason im still up is i lost 1-4 last night and im still trying to get my head round how??!

Anyway my names Roy im 22. I have been playing snooker for around 8 years (3 seriously) I live in Goffs Oak, herts and to say I live for the game would be an understatement! Anyway Hope to chat to you all soon!
    im dreaming of...a century:rolleyes: ..But one day...it will come.;)

Hi snookerloopy - welcome to the forum, 4am? go to bed!

Comment

5.30am now! still up currently reading alex higgins biography. wont sleep now. thinking about what i need to go through on practice table. ill be at club at 2pm so will get a good sleep about 6.5 hours. whats the snooker scene like in canada buddy?

Comment

LOL, you are completely crazy! Keep it up!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

keep up the enthusiasm...

..and welcome.

Comment

LOL!!!! Welcome to the forum dude!
            Sleep Well!
            Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

had an hours sleep (8-9) watched soccer am now im off shortly to play again. (I play 7 days a week!) your all so friendly! thanks for making me feel welcome hope we have some good chats/debates.

Comment

Hi snookerloopy83,
                which one of the available Alex Higgins biographies are you currently reading?

Comment

its the one by bill burrows cant be bothered to go downstairs now!

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy83
                    its the one by bill burrows cant be bothered to go downstairs now!
                    http://kimbofo.typepad.com/readingma...rricane_t.html

??

Comment

it is the turbulent life and times of higgins but has a different front cover? prob the same one though

Comment

Hi and welcome Roy
                        Mon the Rocket

Comment

Working...
                        X