Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Oops. Wrong forum.
    Last edited by firefrets; 21 February 2011, 05:33 PM.

Hi and welcome, yes its probably the fact you stuck on so many links that you got "modded", maybe you will be told why...who knows
    Hope you have/are recovering from whatever kept you away :snooker:

Comment

FireFrets if you get any problems click the contact us button on the bottom of any page and tell me the problem and I will sort it, usually if you are a new member your first 10 posts are automatically moderated by the forum software, this moderation cue I check once a week usually on a Saturday.

Comment

Thanks lads.
        The only thing I can't do at the moment is click on anyones profile (including my own) but it's not a big issue.

Will take a look around and see if I can't nick a few tips and tricks.

All the best.

Comment

Hi firefrets, welcome to the forum buddy, once you settle in theres some nice folk around these parts, a few undesirables too i might add....

I'm not one of the undesirables btw... but keep ya eye on that JRC i tells ya...lol.:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
            ....I'm not one of the undesirables btw... but keep ya eye on that JRC i tells ya...lol.:snooker:
            Other way round cally
            Once you reach 10 posts a whole new world opens up lol

Comment

You do realise I'm going to have to post a pointless comment to get to 10 posts now don't you? Do I need to strap in?

Comment

Welcome ..Im new too ..but Im 16 years old and Im from Israel ..so Im sorry about my bad English lol ,,..
                Hi Im from Israel sorry about my bad English

Comment

Originally Posted by ISR SNOOKER View Post
                  Welcome ..Im new too ..but Im 16 years old and Im from Israel ..so Im sorry about my bad English lol ,,..
                  Hi there. It's nice to see snooker is played in lots of countries now. I'm sure your English is better than my Hebrew or Arabic lol. Pleased to meet you.

Comment

Thank you mate

And yes but in Israel the snooker its not like in any other countries ..we got like 2 coachers only ..not alot of people know what is the real snooker ..its more about people that going to hang out in some snooker club..yes we got some good players ..but its not like UK ,SCOTLAND ..and more .
                    And when ill buy a cue ..ill need to buy from another country ..and its a little bit problem ..but ill do everthing ..because ill love this game .
                    nice to meet you too .
                    Hi Im from Israel sorry about my bad English

Comment

Working...
                    X