new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy

Just wanted to say EH ! My name is Jamie and I am obviously Canadian (EH !). Just started really getting back into snooker this winter. I have some Aramith TC's on order and having my cue re-tipped. Thinking of buying a new (high quality) cue. Anybody have any suggestions ? I don't mind spending the $$$$ to get something that will be my last cue. Thanks for having me on the forum !
    Nice pot ! Thank you, but now I have "the munchies"

hi..welcome to the forum hope you enjoyy
    Hi Im from Israel sorry about my bad English

Comment

peewee:

I can recommend Trevor White, Mike Wooldridge, Parris and Aurora in Vancouver for a good cue, however it will cost you upwards of $800 and the wait could be long, like 4-6 months for any custom made cue these days.

I just sold a bunch of quality cues and I now have only one 2007 Mike Woodridge custom left at 58", 18.5oz, 9.5mm and 29.5mm butt diameter, balance at 17" for $600(CAN) with mini-butt (presently on order).

Enjoy the Forum and do a seach on cues as you will find a lot of valuable information. When ordering a British cue remember to add about 70pounds for shipping.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thanks for the reply Terry. I can see from browsing the forum that you are a very well respected member. I am leaning towards a cue from Mr. White, but who knows ? Can you send me some pictures of the cue through a PM ?

Comment

I can't attach pictures through a PM however I can easily email you a couple of the MW cue.

Email me at - terrydavidson45(at)gmail(dot)com - and I will reply with pictures

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Hi Jamie
            Welcome to TSF. I have attached a link which shows you some examples of Trevor White cues used by members of TSF. I was looking before and found this link useful. I hope you find it useful too. Trevor's cues are worth waiting for as he is also a snooker player and hence understands the 'feel' that you require and expect from a shaft. Last time I spoke to TW, prices start from £300?

http://files.vandeweyerstudios.be/tw/

Regards

Gary
            cuemad

Comment

Thank you for the picture link Gary. Much appreciated.

Jamie

Comment

Hey Jamie

Welcome to TSF
                "I'm gonna be Snookering you tonight... BIG BREAK!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X