Hi guys Thorpy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys Thorpy here

Hi guys, thought I had best introduce myself. I work as an odds compiler for a betting company but have been a big snooker fan since the early 1980s. I wouldn't say that I have any one favourite player but have always been most entertained by the flair players - Higgins, Jimmy and Ronnie. The game needs more of these characters in the game, now more than ever.

Not a great player myself, I have a top break on a 6 foot table of 71 but never really managed to progress to a full size table very successfully. As far as playing goes I'm better off sticking to pool

ANyway introductions over, time to have a look at some of the other forums and pass on my wisdom

Welcome Thorpy.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Thropy.
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welcome Thorpy.

When I was growing up (some say I still have'nt), I was the best player in the world,,,,,on my 4ft table in my bedroom that is, unbeatable so I was!
        Mon the Rocket

Comment

Hi Thorpy. Good to have another Leeds face around these parts
          I think I made you up inside my head

Comment

Welcome
            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Welcome, Thorpy.

Comment

Yep, Thorpy,enjoy our forum
                2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Are you the famous former England batsman? They need you more than ever!

Originally Posted by Thorpy
                  Hi guys, thought I had best introduce myself. I work as an odds compiler for a betting company but have been a big snooker fan since the early 1980s. I wouldn't say that I have any one favourite player but have always been most entertained by the flair players - Higgins, Jimmy and Ronnie. The game needs more of these characters in the game, now more than ever.

Not a great player myself, I have a top break on a 6 foot table of 71 but never really managed to progress to a full size table very successfully. As far as playing goes I'm better off sticking to pool

ANyway introductions over, time to have a look at some of the other forums and pass on my wisdom

Comment

Hi there Thorpy

Comment

Welcome Thorpy.

Any tips on the 4:30 at Chepstow?
                      www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by MrRottweiler
                        Welcome Thorpy.

Any tips on the 4:30 at Chepstow?
                        No ideas whatsoever on the gee gees. Golf, darts and snooker are my specialities. My tips for those interested would be Selby @ 50/1 and Robertson @ 16/1. And for those interested in a bet small to win big wager have a flutter on a guy called Ted Potter to win the PGA (golf) Q school @ 125/1.

Comment

Originally Posted by Thorpy
                          Golf, darts and snooker are my specialities. My tips for those interested would be Selby @ 50/1 and Robertson @ 16/1. And for those interested in a bet small to win big wager have a flutter on a guy called Ted Potter to win the PGA (golf) Q school @ 125/1.

And Barnie to be world champion at darts next month

Comment

Working...
                          X