Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!

Hi all,

Have been watching snooker regularly for the past 6-7 years and playing recreationally at the same time. Have been taking it a lot more seriously since starting uni and thought now would be a good time to join the forum.

Will be good to get to know you guys and hopefully improve my ability.

First things first, I'm looking for a decent cue, so if anyone has something going do let me know!

Cheers,
    Zain

Welcome.

Get stuck in and post lots!

Comment

welcome mate.

U may want to give ur budget for the cue and if u know any idea of specs then those also.

I have a few cues for sale.

Comment

Welcome mate - enjoy.

Comment

Cheers for the welcome. Got all sorts of questions from technique to bits of equipment!

In terms of cues: I've been working two shifts for the past couple of weeks and have a bit saved for a cue. A Parris cue would be ideal but they are still too dear for me. I have about £200 to spend. In terms of specs, something something close to 57", 18oz , 9.5mm tip. That's a fairly standard cue right?

Jaffa, would be good to see what you have for sale.

Zain

Comment

Welcome to the forum muck .

Comment

I have nothing in that spec mate.

For that budget u can get craftsman, mastercraft, gbl, unclevit, omin, dunns-cues, mastercue and prob more.

my advice is make sure its the right cue for u regardless of name on it.

If u live near craftsman or greenbaize u could visit their shop and find best cue for u

Comment

I have an Ut with those specs , when you have posted ten times you can view it in my pic album . For that budget i,m sure you will have a few offers , there are usually some nice cues floating around .

Comment

Welcome!

C.

Comment

Welcome to TSF m8.

Gaz.

Comment

Welcome Rapidman.

Comment

Welcome mate...... There's always plenty of good cues coming up for sale so I'm sure one with be about with your specs sooner or later.
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Will be getting to 10 posts shortly, will definitely take a look at the classifieds then.

I'd rather get a decent second hand cue as it would hopefully be better value-for-money? I'll try getting to a shop sometime soon to make sure that those specs are definitely right for me; currently going off a friends cue which I seem to play well with.

Zain

Comment

Working...
                          X