Hi Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Newbie here

I have a serious question. All through my life I have set myself challenges to give me something to aim for. Whether in another sport or business.

This month I will complete the sale of a business and am very fortunate that I will not need to work for a while. I am looking to set myself a challenge and have thought about a snooker one.

I have not played for 10 years and when younger my highest break was 25. Not astounding. I am 40 now and have came up with an idea. I am from Glasgow and have access to a very good club. The one John Higgins practices at.

My challenge is within that year play and practice every single day and read and watch as many DVDs as possible. The aim is within that year achieve a 147.

What do you think my chances are in all seriousness???

Best of luck with your challenge, keep us posted on your progress
    The only advice I would give, would be to get a good coach (I am sure the club would know of any local ones, or get down to Del Hill or Terry/Wayne Griffiths) and practise and more practise
    All the best, I look forward to seeing your progress.
    And, welcome to TSF!
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

maverick:

Jim Donnelly in Glasgow would be the Coach you want to see. (Tell him Terry Davidson recommended him)

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

hi , welcome =)
        In progressing!!

Comment

Working...
        X