Hey Peeps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Peeps.

I was scrolling through old e-mails today, and realised that I had created an account for this site a few years ago but never really posted.

I must've got distracted when I created the account, and then never came back to it. I though better late then never. I thought I'd say hi to everybody, give this forum ago. Some may recognise me from Snooker Island. (So a million apologies to those going; "Oh no, not him again.)

Anyway, I love watching snooker. Almost to a ridiculous degree. A lot of my Annual Leave is put aside so I can watch snooker tournaments, either on telly with beer and my mates or at the venue itself.

Hope we can get some good banter going.

A belated welcome to TSF mate .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome SnookerFan, nice to see you on here.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
        Welcome SnookerFan, nice to see you on here.
        Hey, man. How are you? Any other Islanders on here?

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
          Hey, man. How are you? Any other Islanders on here?
          Yeah, quite a few people that post on both sites, or have at some point.

Comment

Love the name by the way, Grand Lover of Snooker.

Comment

That's me.

Although these 18 days will test anyone's commitment. It's been a while since I was getting up so early for more than a week.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                That's me.

Although these 18 days will test anyone's commitment. It's been a while since I was getting up so early for more than a week.
                Yeah, I agree. Though I'm at work, I've been getting stuff Sky Plussed. Though, I must confess, I've been sloppy with the World Cup. It's just not for me. Psyched about the Australian Open though.

Comment

Working...
                X