Hello peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello peeps

Hey there people, new to this forum, strangely enough i found it just by looking for snooker tables for sale on google , just to see.

I love playing snooker because of the sense of strategy and tricks you can perform.
    I play at a local club, because I don't own a snooker table, I'm not made of money
    I'm 15 years of age, I'd say I'm pretty good for my age, I'm good at the short shots but struggle a little on the longer shots, I haven't been able to just get the right accuracy to pot the ball, I'm not too sure what causes it, I play left handed I stand with one leg behind the other. I like to perform cross ins to the middle pocket ( you know, off the cushion)
    The better I get the more addicted I get. I've recently been focusing on my technique and have been using front spin and back spin I think you call it to try and get your cue ball into a good position after potting a red for the black. So yea I do practice a lot and am slowly but surely getting there.

It's just really the long shots into the corner pockets that bug me, no matter how much power is used, I enjoy shots into the middle pockets as there is a knuckle I think you call it which can get in your way big time

hi merkiman just play people a bit better than you and watch and learn at your age enjoy and by the way welcome to tsf

Comment

Working...
    X