Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From Singapore - Greetings!

Hi all!
    Hailing from the tropical sunny shore of Singapore and glad to have found a snooker forum. Not new to the game as have been playing since 13 years old since school days, but have only been playing infrequently over the last decade due to less and less friends playing this sport.

It's a bit sad to see the once abundant number of snooker halls dwindling or having their number of snooker tables replaced with smaller pool tables. Personally, I do not like to play pool and have always stuck to snooker as I feel that it is more of a challenge due to the larger table and hence longer distances.

Anyway, I hope to learn from the more experienced fellas in here and would not hesitate to post any replies requiring and input from players in this region.

Local players in Singapore are welcome to contact me if a game is in order and would usually frequent Katong Shopping Centre's Pro Snooker when time permits. I also play in Changi Beach Club on weekday late afternoons by myself and once in a while with some friends.

Cheers!

Jason

Hi Jason,

Me from Singapore too. A snooker lover too. But lesser and lesser kaki. We can play together if you don't mind.
    Last edited by huanghjq21; 6 March 2024, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jasonqxx View Post
      Hi all!
      Hailing from the tropical sunny shore of Singapore and glad to have found a snooker forum. Not new to the game as have been playing since 13 years old since school days, but have only been playing infrequently over the last decade due to less and less friends playing this sport.

It's a bit sad to see the once abundant number of snooker halls dwindling or having their number of snooker tables replaced with smaller pool tables. Personally, I do not like to play pool and have always stuck to snooker as I feel that it is more of a challenge due to the larger table and hence longer distances.

Anyway, I hope to learn from the more experienced fellas in here and would not hesitate to post any replies requiring and input from players in this region.

Local players in Singapore are welcome to contact me if a game is in order and would usually frequent Katong Shopping Centre's Pro Snooker when time permits. I also play in Changi Beach Club on weekday late afternoons by myself and once in a while with some friends.

Cheers!

Jason
      Hi Jason. Welcome to TSF. Stick with th game. It's great. Unfortunately I live in Yorkshire so I unlike huanghjq21 can not offer you a game. LOL:snooker:
      Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Jasonqxx View Post
        Hi all!

Cheers!

Jason
        hey yo! singapore here too.
        can you let me know more about the club you frequent? e.g price,table,cue... etc
        i might be interested to go new places!
        thank you.

Comment

halo jason apa khabar?

welcome to tsf
          Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Great to see u here.

Comment

Hi pals, fr SG too. where do u guys norm play? Qwer, i normally play in boat quay. quite a ok place.

Comment

hey bro, wer u norm play? i'm looking for kakis too, esp during weekend nites. lemme know if u keen.

Comment

west coast, tamp, or middle road..

boat quay oni 2 table..

Comment

haha, there got 4 now, not too bad. u got a email? share contacts w ya there.

Comment

mines lecter1180@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi fellow Singaporean, welcome to the forum!

Hmm maybe we can start a "Singapore Players" thread for all of us to exchange contact details and arrange for some games. What do you guys think?
                        John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

Hi all, welcome to TSF !
                          I had just join this forum too and also from Singapore, used to play at WCRC.
                          Good idea-John

Comment

Yeap, sounds cool!

Comment

Hi Ho The Merry Yo, The Black Went In The Hole~ :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X