Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to say hi. My name is Patryk and I'm 18. I loved pool and snooker from an early age. Recently I started playing snooker and joined my local club. In the near future when I get a bit better I am planning on joining a league to start playing more regularly.

I also have a question.
    I want to buy my first snooker cue. I don't want anything cheap but I don't want to spend too much, somewhere around £50-£80. Would appreciate it if you guys could recommend me a nice cue.

I have found a nice Peradon cue with a case and a mini-but on ebay for £79.99. Let me know what you think of it.

Here is the item number: 170759147787
    (Just copy it into the search box on ebay)

Thanks a lot!

Welcome Patryk enjoy.
    Re Cue. Dosnt your club sell cues (perhaps its a working mens club) in that case they would not.
    My advice would be search out a snooker hall nearby, or cue maker if there is one get down there try a couple within your budget not worth commiting to something that may not suit.
    MY opinion anyhows.

Comment

Hi Patryk Welcome to the TSF Forum m8.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookdevon View Post
        Welcome Patryk enjoy.
        Re Cue. Dosnt your club sell cues (perhaps its a working mens club) in that case they would not.
        My advice would be search out a snooker hall nearby, or cue maker if there is one get down there try a couple within your budget not worth commiting to something that may not suit.
        MY opinion anyhows.
        No my club doesn't sell cues There are two shops quite close to me so I might have to pop into one and see what suits me.

Thanks a lot for the welcome.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums, I am also new here and on the lookout for a cue. The list is getting longer and longer with options lol. Where abouts are you located

Comment

Originally Posted by BishBashBosh View Post
            Hi, welcome to the forums, I am also new here and on the lookout for a cue. The list is getting longer and longer with options lol. Where abouts are you located
            I know what you mean. I'm in Manchester.

Comment

I believe greenbaize.co.uk is up near you somewhere and Stu Green owns it plus they are part of a snooker club so you can try out his cues as he has around 300 in stock at different prices. Just google greenbaize.

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                I believe greenbaize.co.uk is up near you somewhere and Stu Green owns it plus they are part of a snooker club so you can try out his cues as he has around 300 in stock at different prices. Just google greenbaize.

Terry
                Thanks Terry, I will have a look.

Comment

Working...
                X