X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a snooker cue a while ago, questions regarding tip

I bought i cue similar to this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BCE-Ronnie...ht_4649wt_1051

1) The tips seems to be getting rough on the sides, before i sand this down or make a school boy mistake i would like to ask why this happens and should i rectify it

2) Watching the masters snooker, i found that the close up on the professional cue tips showed they are very small in length, like 2mm but my tip is like 5mm.. so does this make a difference

Thanks

depending which kind of tip you have on,generally the longer the tip the softer the hit, you tend to find as youve been playing over the years the kind of size that suits you,your tip might just want rubbing down a bit and as it wears you will find at what stage you had the best ball control ie top ,screw, side ect

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      depending which kind of tip you have on,generally the longer the tip the softer the hit, you tend to find as youve been playing over the years the kind of size that suits you,your tip might just want rubbing down a bit and as it wears you will find at what stage you had the best ball control ie top ,screw, side ect
      Thanks for the reply mate, and this cue somehow gets really stick and rough during play? any ideas why and how i can avoid it thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X