Yet another Canuck newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Canuck newbie

Discovered this forum by accident while searching for cues for sale. Was immediately impressed with the wealth of knowledge here and have already put some to use with my own game.
    I live in Toronto and play at Annex Billiards. Have been hacking around with this game for 30 odd years and despite the game frustrating me to no end sometimes, I keep going back week after week just cuz I love it so much. Anyways just wanted to say Hi and am happy to have found this forum.

Welcome to the forum. There is indeed a great deal of knowledge on here, and 99% of the userbase are all happy to help.

Comment

Welcome Zappa. I happen to have a few really good snooker cues for sale at the moment although they are all either 3/4-butt or 1-piece and I have cases to fit if you need one.

I play in the ranking tournaments at the Annex

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Was considering switching to a 3/4 maple, as I have a 3/4 oak that is slightly warped. What price range would we be talking about?

I thought I had seen you play at Annex was not sure. I am usually working the days tournaments are on so do not get to watch as much as I would like. The place has changed somewhat since Carlos has sold but still remains my go to snooker club in Toronto.

Thanks for your work in maintaining and adding valuable input to this forum, I know it must be time consuming.

Comment

Welcome to the TSF Forum Zappa.

Comment

Zappa:

I have 3 really good maple cues in stock.

1. Aurora (brand new), never used 3/4 maple shaft/ebony butt with snakewood splice and white maple veneer, 57", 18.6oz, 9.4mm brass ferrule, H&O joint at 16", butt diameter 29mm balanced at 17". Comes with expandable mini-butt and tele-extension - $700

2. Reg White 3/4 (used) maple shaft with ebony butt, 4 tulipwood splices, 58", 17.7oz, butt 29mm, 9.5mm brass, balanced at 17". Comes with matching tulipwood mini-butt and tele-extension - $600

3. 'C' - Brand 3/4 (brand new) maple with ebony butt and 8 splices 56.75", 17.9oz, 9.7mm brass, 29mm butt diameter balanced at 17". Comes with matching mini-butt and tele-extension. This cue is a copy of the Pearadon 'Joe Davis' model - $500.

Since you can't PM as yet please email me at 'terrydavidson45(at)gmail(dot)com' and I can send you photos if you like. If you would like me to mail you a cue the shipping would be an extra $45 or so. Payment via paypal or your other option is I will be at Shooters on Lawrence Ave E on Saturday, Feb 11th for a tournament and you can pay and pick up then or else if you have a car you can come to my facility in Alma and test the cues out.

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
              X