Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Been fishing around the site in and out for a week or so now so decided to join up! i play with a chinese cue handmade (apparently) but it plays nice and works for me and was a good deal with the case and extention im below amateur and my big break is only 37 unfortunately but im improving so hi

Welcome to the forum DRP9.
    Doesnt matter what the cue is as long as it feels good to you and you can play this wonderful game Your find lots off info on here to help u get that break up to 38

Comment

Hi DRP9, and welcome to TSF!

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Hi DRP9,

I am a newbie too. I like the look of this place already.
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Welcome to the Forum DRP9 and Mythman
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hi ...

Another newbie here.... I play snooker in Cambridgeshire mostly in & around Peterborough. Highest break only 38 I'm afraid... keep thinking a higher one is on the way but the 40 still eludes me.

Comment

hmmmmm I like the Junior Member tag.... you obviously don't know my D.O.B. or is it a reference to how many posts or how recently joined ??

Comment

Where abouts do you come from

Comment

Working...
                X