Keiron Padmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiron Padmore

I am the Operations Director of Rileys, Europes Leading Snooker and Pool Operator and a new visitor to this web site.
    Visit us at www.rileysltd.com

Hi Keiron and welcome!

What's the latest news over at Rileys?

Thanks for joining!

- Curtis

Comment

Welcome Keiron,
      Glad to have you here at TSF.
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Sadly, I think all he is looking to do is advertise Rileys!

I hope I am wrong...

Comment

No - I invited him on...a link is a bit much for the first post, but it is Rileys - I am ok with it.

Comment

Ah fair enough, I apologise to Keiron.

And I do work part time at Rileys, so can't be too harsh ;-)

Comment

Welcome to the forums
              You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Keiron Padmore

I am the Operations Direcor of Rileys. Europes leading Cue Sports Operator.
                We have over 500,000 members and are hosts to the Pub Pool challenge Regional and Final 2007.
                Visit our web site at www.rileysltd.com.

Comment

Hi Mr Padmore, I'm Nugget but you may know me as member 13610.
                  Could I suggest that you're clubs in Scotland hold some tournaments?
                  My local club is empty most of the time and this would surely generate some interest.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by keiron padmore
                    I am the Operations Director of Rileys, Europes Leading Snooker and Pool Operator and a new visitor to this web site.
                    Visit us at www.rileysltd.com
                    Hello Keiron,
                    Are you any relation to the famous firm founded by Thomas Padmore? Very nice website BTW.

Comment

[Merged with Keiron's first introduction thread (did you forget about that one Keiron ?)]

Is it really necessary to advertise Riley's on a snooker forum anyway? I think you'd be hard pressed to find a member here who doesn't know them pretty well already.

That said, welcome again to TSF, I hope you'll become a regular contributor here as insights from your perspective will no doubt be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X