Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello there!

Hi there,

First of all I'd like to apologize for being a little tardy. I joined TSF late last year and have only just gotten around to introducing myself. I am a life long lover of snooker and have only recently started playing seriously again after a 20 year lay off.

I have just ordered an Andy Travis cue that will hopefully help me to take my game to the next level. I recently started playing league snooker again after a 20 year lay off, and I must say I am as enthusiastic about snooker today as I was 20 years ago.

I intend to pick the collective brain of TSF and post regularly about a sport that I love. I am looking forward to getting to know forum members and maybe even learn something and make a few new friends along the way.
    Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure everything you said will be succeeded (learn something+make new friends). PS: I have an Andy Travis cue and it's amazing. I'm sure you won't be disappointed :snooker: Good luck mate!
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

welcome to TSF :snooker:
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well hello there!

Willtyson - I have heard nothing but good things about Andy Travis cues...and the ones that I've seen on his FB page are all extremely well made and beautiful to look at. I would like to thank you and DeanH for you greetings.
        Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Comment

Working...
        X