Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the current cue that used by Ronnie O' Sullivan ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the current cue that used by Ronnie O' Sullivan ?

im sorry if this question has been asked and has been answered for thousand times.. but could anyone tell me what is the cue he is using currently?

John Parris Ultimate
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Ronnie O'Sullivan currently uses a John Parris cue. You can view the range of cues Parris Cues offer or customize your own cue on their official website: https://www.parriscues.com/

Thank you!
      Pool Cue Cases

Comment

As above, an ultimate using the burwat champion or parris "traditional" style butt.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
          As above, an ultimate using the burwat champion or parris "traditional" style butt.
          Can someone please explain Burwat Champion; what's so special about it? It looks from google images to have a short chamfer, wide and flat with a rounded butt end.
          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Alex Higgins used one.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
              I don't think it's quite the Parris 'traditional' style butt - i believe Ronnie's Ultimate has a face splice in thuya burr under the maple veneer unlike the ovangkol face splice seen on the 'traditional' cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                Can someone please explain Burwat Champion; what's so special about it? It looks from google images to have a short chamfer, wide and flat with a rounded butt end.
                Nothing really special about it, its just one of the first cues from B&W to have that kind of design from around 1895.
                Last edited by narl; 18 August 2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by marriott View Post
                  I don't think it's quite the Parris 'traditional' style butt - i believe Ronnie's Ultimate has a face splice in thuya burr under the maple veneer unlike the ovangkol face splice seen on the 'traditional' cue.

Well people on here have owned cues that were made for o'Sullivan that he didn't go on to use and they had the regular ovangkol face splice. Going by that i can only presume its the same for his current cue.
                  Last edited by narl; 18 August 2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X