TSF Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF Newbie

Hi there, my names dan and after 10+ years not playing the game(golf to blame) apart from the occasional game of 8 ball pool in the pub the fire within has once again ignited
    A friend of mine which I had not seen for years invited me down to the British Legion club in Worcester park back in march for a few frames of snooker.
    When the night was out I ran out 8-3 winner although not a great standard I might add lol I have now fallen in love with the game again.
    Now I'm in the thought process of whether to keep my old cues x2 or have a nice fresh start and go for a Robert Osborne red plate(can't afford a green/black plate) as hes only a bus ride away and go from there.
    Looking to post photos of my cues on forum to share with people and don't know how(using iPad at mo) so if anyone as some advice it would be appreciated.
    So looking forward to logging in to forum and enjoying the friendly advice/chat/banter etc
    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

welcome 2dark not take long to get to know most things cant help you myself complete idiot with owt like that

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      welcome 2dark not take long to get to know most things cant help you myself complete idiot with owt like that
      Lol, cheers Jim
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum . Played at the Worcester Park Club a few times over the years , whilst playing League Snooker .

Robert has got a good few cues at the moment but think they are mainly Green plates .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Dan Welcome to TSF.

If you need help in Uploading Photo's Message me ok but you will have to have Posted 10 Times before you can Upload Photo's.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            Dan Welcome to TSF.

If you need help in Uploading Photo's Message me ok but you will have to have Posted 10 Times before you can Upload Photo's.
            Cheers Gazza, you welsh boys are going great guns this years world champs!
            Would be nice to see Matthew Stevens win it mate as I rate him very highly.
            Cheers again.

Comment

Working...
            X