Newbie Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here

Hi everybody. I'm new to this forum. I'm a Chinese and came here just to see people's reactions to the Masters' Final. Be kind to me 'cause I think despite the farce in the later frames, Ronnie O'Sullivan fully deserved the title. Ding Junhui just wasn't at his best today and taht Ronnie played one of the best games of his career just didn't help. Oh well, Ding's still young and I won't be worried at all that he'll bounce right back and be ever stronger.

Hi,Gale,and welcome.
    I agree with you. This experience will only make Ding stronger,I'm sure

Comment

Hi Gale! Welcome

I totally agree with you: Ding just didn't deliver, but he will be back and show us excellent snooker.
      Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Hi Gale,
        I agree with the above 3 of you. This will add to Ding's experience. He will be back BIGGER and Better!
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welcome
          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Hi Gale. Welcome. And I agree that once Ding really matures, he'll be a force to be reckoned with for many years to come.
            "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

welcome to TSF!
              2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Welcome Gale... I think Ding's defeat in final will be more beneficial for him for his future... He will be Great player...
                All is about BALLS
                http://home.tiscali.cz/snooker

Comment

Working...
                X