Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Switzerland

Hi all

I've just read the post from matt from winterthur, and i felt inspired to make my first entry in this forum.

I live in switzerland too, exactly in Galgenen, i do not expect that anyone of you knows this small village I'm 29 years old and play snooker for 5 or 6 years now, but only really intensive since my joining in the local snookerclub 5 months ago.

It was great luck for me to find TSF. I'm a reader since a few weeks, and i've found a lot of advises which helps me to improve my game (cueing straigthly, focus only on the next (two) ball(s) in a match, playing against the balls and not against the opponent etc.) And last Wednesday i made some changes with my stance and my object eye is now no longer directly of the line of aim, but more between the two eyes (hard to describe with my bad english ). Since i made these changes, i feel much more comfortable on the table and what happend? Have a new highest break since last Friday (36) . It was such a nice feeling to see, that small changes can improve my game so much.
    Coincidentally, i have my first snookerlessons today with a coach (ex-pro), and i hope i will not be too nervous. I hope he can improve my game too, and help me to find a way to reach my next goal (break of 50)!

Sunny greetings from Switzerland
    Remo

Originally Posted by AizyAiz View Post
    Hi all

I've just read the post from matt from winterthur, and i felt inspired to make my first entry in this forum.

I live in switzerland too, exactly in Galgenen, i do not expect that anyone of you knows this small village I'm 29 years old and play snooker for 5 or 6 years now, but only really intensive since my joining in the local snookerclub 5 months ago.

It was great luck for me to find TSF. I'm a reader since a few weeks, and i've found a lot of advises which helps me to improve my game (cueing straigthly, focus only on the next (two) ball(s) in a match, playing against the balls and not against the opponent etc.) And last Wednesday i made some changes with my stance and my object eye is now no longer directly of the line of aim, but more between the two eyes (hard to describe with my bad english ). Since i made these changes, i feel much more comfortable on the table and what happend? Have a new highest break since last Friday (36) . It was such a nice feeling to see, that small changes can improve my game so much.
    Coincidentally, i have my first snookerlessons today with a coach (ex-pro), and i hope i will not be too nervous. I hope he can improve my game too, and help me to find a way to reach my next goal (break of 50)!

Sunny greetings from Switzerland
    Remo
    Glad to hear your work is paying off. Get that 50!
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
    X