co Down good snooker clubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co Down good snooker clubs?

Hi just wondering if there's any players on here that can recommend good snooker clubs in the C.o. Down area in N Ireland?

where are you living

Comment

I live in Banbridge in C.o. Down and play in the local club here I sometimes travel to Portadown to play there also

Comment

Lol co down covers a fair distance, would have thought lisburn would have somewhere decent, are you looking to join a league?
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I would like to join a league an play in compitions eventually, at the min im just prqcticing an trying to improve my game! I put the post up just to try an find good quality clubs with good tables that have enough room around them to play an not like my local where its so hot your blinded with sweat lol

Comment

Not sure about out there mate. It's a bit of a wilderness where you live with not a lot around let alone snooker clubs. Closest I can remember is Hillsborough but even that is quite a trek from you. Hopefully there's a hidden gem somewhere and you can avail from that.

There's a boy called Gerard (can't remember surname) who installed and maintained my table at my house when I lived in Belfast and he is from Coalisland; he also installs tables all around and without doubt would know somewhere you could improve your game at. Your surname (rooney?) suggests his advice would be preferable too

I don't have his number but if you call QE1 snooker club Belfast or Maple Leaf snooker club (where I played) they should have his contact details at hand.

Hope this helps you out.

Comment

Working...
            X