• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to join you all

Glad to join you all. Cheers.
    ==[[ Mindscope ]]==
    "Straight Thinking, Plain Speaking."

Welcome to the forum.
    You must be the 1st member from Hong Kong!
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

welcome to TSF!
      2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Welcome

You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Welcome, Mindscope

Comment

Thanks all~

Am I the first member from Hong Kong? It would be a great suprise to me if I am the first as Hong Kong players are quite active in online communities, but probably just focus on local sites. Anyway, I am pleased to be here.

BTW, I have just placed an order at John Parris for an Ultimate (1 Piece, 57.5 inches, 9mm, 18oz, SD Butt). I am so excited as I can finally get myself a replacement for the JP Traditional that I have been playing with for a year (I am not too happy with it, the shaft is being too soft)

Would just like to share my joy~ Cheers~ =)

Oh if you have any suggestion and comments on JP Cues, please let me know. I am entitled to a refund within 14 days......
            ==[[ Mindscope ]]==
            "Straight Thinking, Plain Speaking."

Comment

Hi, welcome.

Think there's a few members on here from Hong Kong....watch out for one, aka Mugello

Mon the Rocket

Comment

Welcome Mind...
                All is about BALLS
                http://home.tiscali.cz/snooker

Comment

Working...
                X