• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie ,nearly Cracow ,Poland

Hi friends ,
    my name is Greg i am new here.
    This is great snooker forum,
    I am looking for advice how to buy a first cue and just find this place...
    Thx

Welcome Gkolo. You will find all the advice you need on here to buy a good first cue. Many people will be will to help you get the right one. How much do you play? What is your highest break?
    Tom

Comment

Yes, just type in 'cue for sale' under the advance search column at the top right hand corner n u'll see a lot of threads on the same. Good luck!!

Comment

Hi Greg, how are you and welcome to forum...it's a good'en.
        I am quarter Polish myself as grandfather is Polish and came here during world war 2 on military service and decided to live here afterwards due to love.
        I have a few Polish friends I've met at work etc and go out for drinks with occasionally who are very funny and good guys, who a couple I've got them loving a game of pool but not quite got them playing snooker yet as they say table is too big lol.
        Don't speak too much Polish to be honest only a few words and phrases for the lovely Polish girls.
        If your looking for cue then check forum or eBay out or I also have a few cues for sale if interested I can post you photos if you can send email address to me.
        Let me know,
        Dan.
        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by tommygunner1309 View Post
          Welcome Gkolo. You will find all the advice you need on here to buy a good first cue. Many people will be will to help you get the right one. How much do you play? What is your highest break?
          Tom
          I started to play last few months, max 23.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
            Hi Greg, how are you and welcome to forum...it's a good'en.
            I am quarter Polish myself as grandfather is Polish and came here during world war 2 on military service and decided to live here afterwards due to love.
            I have a few Polish friends I've met at work etc and go out for drinks with occasionally who are very funny and good guys, who a couple I've got them loving a game of pool but not quite got them playing snooker yet as they say table is too big lol.
            Don't speak too much Polish to be honest only a few words and phrases for the lovely Polish girls.
            If your looking for cue then check forum or eBay out or I also have a few cues for sale if interested I can post you photos if you can send email address to me.
            Let me know,
            Dan.
            Nice to meet yo you! Dan.
            Email sent in pm.

Comment

Can't send PM...

Comment

To pm you need to make 10 posts or more mate.
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Welcome i'd recommend a Robin Scott 3/4 for a new player, if you search for ADR (member) he has quite a few for sale in a thread, your post count doesn't count in this thread, so get posting on others if u want to PM...
                  Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X