Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Montreal, Canada

Hello everyone,

First post here so I thought that would be a good idea to introduce myself while watching Selby and Murphy from across the Atlantic (over the internet of course).

I''m 42 years old, was born in France, lived in England for a year when I was 14 (to learn my english)...moved to Canada in my 20s.

Played snooker for the first time when I was 16 and am in love since then. Played on and off though and now that I have a little more spare time, I hope to be able to play a bit more. Highest break is 28 but I'm sure I will do better now that I'm a more mature and patient man/player.

I'd have like to go in much details about my life and the relationship I have with this fabulous sport... but won't do so because, first, you may find it boring, and second, my english is pretty limited and tbh, I'm usually more a 'reader' than a 'poster'.

I'm glad that I've found this forum as it seems to be pretty knowledgeable people around here.

Cheers

M.

Welcome M

Comment

Nice to have another Montrealer here along with Leonard of course. Welcome from an Ontario player and coach

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Merlin_Montreal View Post
        Hello everyone,

First post here so I thought that would be a good idea to introduce myself while watching Selby and Murphy from across the Atlantic (over the internet of course).

I''m 42 years old, was born in France, lived in England for a year when I was 14 (to learn my english)...moved to Canada in my 20s.

Played snooker for the first time when I was 16 and am in love since then. Played on and off though and now that I have a little more spare time, I hope to be able to play a bit more. Highest break is 28 but I'm sure I will do better now that I'm a more mature and patient man/player.

I'd have like to go in much details about my life and the relationship I have with this fabulous sport... but won't do so because, first, you may find it boring, and second, my english is pretty limited and tbh, I'm usually more a 'reader' than a 'poster'.

I'm glad that I've found this forum as it seems to be pretty knowledgeable people around here.

Cheers

M.

HI i am also from Montreal Quebec Canada where abouts do you play i play at the following Snooker Club in Montreal go to www.147snookerclub.net Alain Robidoux who was once ranked 9th in the World plays there

Great Room only four tables all Bce Snooker Tables and conditions are great tournaments every week on Tuesdays its the 6 Reds handicap tournament. and on Thursdays its Power Snooker

Cheers Leonard

Comment

Working...
        X