Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Been lingering round the forum for a while so thought I'd introduce myself.
    Been away from snooker for a few years but looking to get back into it. Only played about 10 times in the last 5 years and the last game I cracked the butt of my cue by over tightening it! Oops!
    So I'm gonna get a new 1 and start again as the cue needs a little tlc which I might get done later. My broke cue is a cue craft royal I've had for about 20 years.
    Anyway that's me. I've thoroughly enjoyed browsing the forum and look forward to speaking to you all.

Hi Truffle welcome to TSF. Your cue probably could be fixed, it is amazing what the cuemaker/doctors on here can do

cheers
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yes I agree I just fancy a change and that has given me the push I need. Im gonna keep the cue and get it sorted later There's a cue shop in Sheffield I think I'll look at after crimbo. Really looking forward to playing again tho.

Comment

Welcome to TSF it's a great forum. Enjoy your game.
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
        Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by Truffle Shuffle View Post
          ...I just fancy a change...
          You''re on the right forum for that

Originally Posted by Truffle Shuffle View Post
          There's a cue shop in Sheffield I think I'll look at after crimbo.
          Which shop is that? Maybe someone on here knows it (there are a few from that area on TSF).
          You are lucky, most (me included) on TSF do not have a decent shop anywhere near where there is a nice rage to try out, etc.
          cheers

Comment

its Martin chesworth. It's about 20 miles from me. Never been but rung him up an he seems a nice bloke. If it was him I spoke to I didnt ask! I need to have a go with a few before deciding I couldn't just order 1 on the Internet.

Comment

I have never been but from what I have heard he has great stock and if very knowlwedgeable but can be a tad expensive.
              Be interesting in your experience after you go along.
              Cheers

Comment

give me a shout before you call at martins might have something,forgot to say welcome to the forum mate, where are you based theres a few others within 20miles of sheffield as well.
                Last edited by jim evans; 18 December 2012, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Welcome and good luck on your new cue purchase :snooker:
                  Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I'm on the north outskirts of Rotherham and will be playing at the spot in Wath.

Comment

area

hi truffle ime just otherside of meadowhall from you,if that helps

Comment

If you dont get sorted email me at trav2241@googlemail.com for new cue or repair, i live 10 minutes away from you.
                        Andy Travis.
                        Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                        Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                        https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                        S36 1LB

Comment

Originally Posted by trav View Post
                          If you dont get sorted email me at trav2241@googlemail.com for new cue or repair, i live 10 minutes away from you.
                          Andy Travis.
                          Thanks Andy thats much appreciated. When i want the cue repairing I'll definately give you a shout, it will be in the new year tho. It'll need new ferule as well and bit of tlc which i'm sure you can do for me ! Just gonna get Christmas out of the way first - got 3 busy kids! work will slow down after christmas which should give me some time to get things sorted and start playing again.

Comment

Working...
                          X