Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Sweden and where to learn snooker in England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Sweden and where to learn snooker in England?

Hi all!
    I haven't actually played snooker yet but I've watched some tournaments and thought I'd give it a try
    I've found at least one place here in my town of southern Sweden that has two snooker tables so I thought I'd drop by there to learn some of the basics

But I'm curious if there are any places in England that you can visit for a few days to learn some more or are these places just open for a week or two during the summers?
    I was thinking of visiting England for about a week in April/May and would have been fun to combine that with learning some snooker for a few days

Thanks in advance!

Hi ola840, welcome to TSF.

I'm sure someone here will be able to help you find some beginners coaching when you come over, but in the mean time, hope you enjoy playing the game, and browsing the forum.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

What part of England are you visiting?

I'm based at Chandler's Ford Snooker Club near Southampton in Hampshire. The club is open seven days a week from 10am until late.

I love working with beginners.

Tim Dunkley (World Snooker coach)
      http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

ola840 - welcome to TSF - oh to be a beginner again!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Oh I haven't got that far yet, all depends if I find any nice place to visit or not
          Thanks for the tip, going to check it up

Originally Posted by snookerdad View Post
          What part of England are you visiting?

I'm based at Chandler's Ford Snooker Club near Southampton in Hampshire. The club is open seven days a week from 10am until late.

I love working with beginners.

Tim Dunkley (World Snooker coach)

Comment

Welcome, you should visit Sheffield, plenty of good clubs to play, or so i hear...
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Tjanare ola Hur star det till? Varifran i Sverige kommer du? Jag borde i Stockholm mellan 1969-74, men dar finns ingen snooker da!!

Comment

Working...
              X