Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys!

Happy New year to all!

Finally joined, TSF after numerous visits as a guest. Must say the information on here is fantastic.
    Only started the game about 18 months back when I started uni.
    Slowly improving my break building and made my first 50+ a couple of months back. Although long game is a little hit and miss.
    Currently using a John parris professional with a kamui MH tip, can't seem to get on with any other tips.
    Cheers
    Adam

Welcome to The Forum Adam
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hi Adam. A 50+ break after not much more than a year is pretty impressive. :encouragement:
      I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice here to help you get to your first ton, and beyond.

welcome to TSF.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

welcome adam doing well, you can only improve at this time and lots of advice on here

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys. Hopefully I can get my century within next 12 months (kind of an aim for the year).

Quick question, Im self taught haven't had any form of coaching, but have been toying with the idea. Would it improve my game that much?
          Cheers

Comment

Hi Adam, well as long as it's a very competent coach then yes he should help iron out any flaws, and aid with improvements that would be beneficial to your game...
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
            X