Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Wales

Hi, I'm living in Aberystwyth.
    Played for pool for about 6yrs, snooker for about 1yr.
    Still I'm not a very good player so the first thing I decided to do to improve my skill is get my own cue. I really wanted to have a cue for my life time, should be a long time I wish, so I ordered a craftsman pro ash cue about one week ago. I think it will be a nice cue. Having a lot of questions of how to keep my cue in good condition. Like Davis said look after your cue, your cue will look after you. Well Ronnie is the reason why I like snooker that much.
    Sorry about the poor English I'm Chinese.
    Thanks mate.:friendly_wink:

Hi Sam, welcome to TSF!

Hope you enjoy the forum and your new cue new cue.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Hi PatBlock, Thanks! It's my first time posting a thread at a foreign forum. Well I think I'm the foreign one here. LOL
      Being so shock that many top cue-makers are in TSF like Mike, Trevor and Dave's wife Louise. I think I can learn a lot.

Comment

Originally Posted by Samling View Post
        ...It's my first time posting a thread at a foreign forum. Well I think I'm the foreign one here. LOL
        No foreigners here Sam, we're all creatures of the same universe. Your English is superb, far better than my Chinese. :wink:

Being so shock that many top cue-makers are in TSF like Mike, Trevor and Dave's wife Louise. I think I can learn a lot.
        Oh yes, you'll find plenty of great advice here on all things snooker related, including how to reduce your bank balance!

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          No foreigners here Sam, we're all creatures of the same universe. Your English is superb, far better than my Chinese. :wink:

Oh yes, you'll find plenty of great advice here on all things snooker related, including how to reduce your bank balance!

-
          Welcome Sam, i enjoyed your comments on Dave's joint thread when he got mixed up...

Pat's right i have bought two cues since being on here, not a great place if your weak willed, temptation is everywhere!
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Thanks, mate! You are a really nice man! I can teach you Chinese if you like.

Bank balance... Hope my father will never find out how much I spent on my cues and tips.

Comment

Thanks Paw! I'm kind of nervous reading this much English. So can't get all the info.
              I spent $$$ on my new cues in last months. Cues in the uk are a lot cheaper than they are in china. So I think it's fine. Maybe.

Comment

...I can teach you Chinese if you like.
                Thanks for the offer Sam, but I think it would be far to difficult for me, I'm still struggling with English!

Bank balance... Hope my father will never find out how much I spent on my cues and tips.
                Don't worry, we won't tell him if you don't. :wink:

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                X