Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hi from the Netherlands

Hello everyone,

I am a 33 year old male who has rediscovered snooker.

I used to watch a lot of snooker in the 90s with my older brother but then tuned out. Now however i started playing snooker myself after playing a game on the ps3. And since two months i try to go every week. I want to play a couple of hours

Watching it on tv and playing it myself is a world of difference. I am a pretty good amateur bowler but snooker i find is harder.

My best break is 15. Red black red pink. But most of the time i only get one red. however the near misses are ever present

Thats why i joined here. I want to meet other players and learn as much as i can.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to TSF
    I am sure you will find lots of useful information on various forums on here.
    All the best
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi welferus, welcome to TSF.
      Hope you enjoy the forum.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

The forum has certainly helped me out, bits of my game are starting to come together, consistency is now something that needs to get a lot better though....
        Enjoy the forum mate.
        :snooker:

Comment

Howdy. I am new here too.

The best piece of advice anybody can give you (in my opinion) is to make sure you keep your head still when you play your shot.

Comment

Welcome!

Have a good look around, everything you'll need to know will be on the forum.

Have fun.

Comment

Working...
            X