Snooker tables anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker tables anyone?

Hi I'm in the early stages of opening a new snooker & pool club in the south east and I'm currently looking for second hand snooker tables( I'm guessing there is so few ppl on here that sell tables on here!) I'm looking to keep my costs down as much as I can so any help and advice would be great.
    I was wondering if anyone on here knew where the closed rileys tables have gone to as the club in folkestone was about 15 miles from me and I can't find out if tables are still in club or been sold by administrator
    Again any useful advice is much appreciated!

I believe the Administrators for Rileys were KPMG

Give them a google and contact them?

Comment

Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
      I believe the Administrators for Rileys were KPMG

Give them a google and contact them?
      Yes that's right it was KPMG but I've had no response from them that's why I've posted on here
      But thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Potters Bar View Post
        Yes that's right it was KPMG but I've had no response from them that's why I've posted on here
        But thanks
        Try Allan Graham (allan.graham@kpmg.co.uk)

Comment

Hi There
          Got a Couple of old tables going spare....Happy to help out....

Comment

thanks ossie
            could you let me know how much you want for them and where abouts you are?

Comment

Get in touch with Geoff Large (http://gclbilliards.com/) as although he probably won't fit them he may be able to point you in the direction of where you can get some or he might even have some for sale. Hope all goes well for you with your club :snooker:
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

If you go to my website and drop me an E.mail I believe i may have 5/6 riley club tables coming available in April . Go to www.franksandellcuesport.co.uk send me a contact phone number and I'll call you and discuss. Prices will be very reasonable. F.

Comment

ebay filled with cheap tables....
                  Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
                    ebay filled with cheap tables....
                    yes it is but i would like to start club with matching tables if possible
                    it may sound picky but i think it make a club look untidy when it has diffrent tables !

Comment

Hi There
                      I am in the south east myself... Sarfend on Sea to be Exact... Just pm me your mobile etc

Comment

I have 5 bce west bury steel block tables available.

Comment

As i have yet to hear from you the tables i mentioned are matching turned leg Riley clubs and are in West Sussex. F.

Comment

where will this new club be?

Comment

Originally Posted by franksandellsnooker View Post
                              As i have yet to hear from you the tables i mentioned are matching turned leg Riley clubs and are in West Sussex. F.
                              Sorry about that I've sent an email through contact detail on your website
                              I will try again when I get home to my p.c rather than struggling on phone!

Comment

Working...
                              X