Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Italy

Not a lot of italians here ...
    Well, billiard games which are popular here in Italy are "Italiana","Goriziana", with 3 balls and pins.
    I believe that public snooker tables can count 10/15, not more, but it's growing, thanks for sure to TV also.

Me and my sons like so much this game not only for the high technical skill and concentration required, but also for the beautiful mix of strategy and instinct-based play ...

Already had a lot of precious informations here, and wish to thank you all.
    Now going to purchase our first table, and then ... welcome to you all when in Italy.

Ciao!

It's nice to see that I'm not the only snooker fan in Italy :P
    You're very lucky to have the space to host a snooker table

Anyway, Welcome to TSF

Comment

Double posted, sorry

Comment

Hi Streamer,

yes, not easy at all to find a room, but we are coming to manage it ...
        ... it will cost some additional money in gifts to my wife.

Any public table in Bologna? Here in Pescara I only heard about 1 private in a villa.
        We actually play on a totally different table, but it sound like to play football on a tennis court ....

Ciao.

Comment

Originally Posted by papysnooker View Post
          Hi Streamer,

yes, not easy at all to find a room, but we are coming to manage it ...
          ... it will cost some additional money in gifts to my wife.

Any public table in Bologna? Here in Pescara I only heard about 1 private in a villa.
          We actually play on a totally different table, but it sound like to play football on a tennis court ....

Ciao.

Yes there is a fullsized table in a pool club where I play so I consider myself lucky cause it's very hard to find one in our country

Comment

Working...
          X